Click Here to become a Virtual Rider!
What’s a Virtual rider?
A Virtual Rider is a person who wants to support and raise donations for the Hill Country Ride for AIDS, but isn’t able to be there in person on Ride day (April 29th). This option allows you to support our 10 Beneficiaries even if you won’t be able to join us for the Ride or are worried about the financial commitment. We still need and appreciate your support!
Click here to register as a Virtual Rider!
Virtual riders get:
- A personal fundraising page to help solicit donations, thank donors, and share photos and videos of the awesome ride community! You have all the tools that Riders have to ask for donations without any training. We make it easy to help raise whatever you can, whether it’s $10 or $10,000, it makes a difference to those in need.
- No fundraising commitment. If you can’t ride this year, or you’re just worried about making the fundraising commitment, Virtual Riding is a great way to dip your toes in the water. Virtual riders aren’t required to fundraise, but the money they raise goes directly to serving those affected by HIV/AIDS in our community.
- No registration fee! Virtual Riders pay nothing but still receive access to all the tools that Riders get to help fundraise!
- A Ride day T-shirt for raising $100 or more!
- A 2017 HCRA Medal for raising $500 or more!
- No early morning training rides. You get all the kudos and satisfaction of knowing that you made a difference and none of the sore thighs and bleary eyes!
- Flexibility! If you decide you want to join the ride, just contact (Add Link BLAH) the ride office, and we’ll help you switch your registration! In order to ride on April 29th, you must be registered as a Rider, Student Rider, or Kids Who Ride.